For a different kind of Boston Tea Party, whip up this crowd-pleasing punch from Finest Kind. The bright ruby red hibiscus flavor of the tea with Maine blueberries creates a red and blue and sparkling beverage that will quench the thirst of the entire team (kids and adults) from kickoff through to victory! Can be created with sparkling soda for a family friendly variation.
- One bottle FInest Kind Hibiscus 1753
- One bottle sparkling wine, 750 ml
- One liter fruit juice (best with peach, apricot, mango, or pear)
- One pint blue berries
- Water for ice mold
- For kid-friendly version, replace sparkling wine with one liter of ginger ale
- Prepare the ice mold. Fill circular bund pan half way with water, add berries, freeze.
- Prepare the punch! Add all ingredients to punch bowl, and enjoy.