If you enjoy the taste of plain yogurt and refreshing, crisp cucumber, then this is the dip for you.
For the Dip:
- 2 pound Greek Yogurt, Drained
- 1.5 ounce Grated Cucumber
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 1.5 ounce Grated Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
For the Garnish:
- 2 ounce Pickled cucumber w/ dill
- 1/4 ounce Chopped Dill
- 1 Pinch Caraway
- 1 Pinch Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Peppercorns
- 1 Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a Hobart mixer, whisk everything together using the wire whip attachment. Garnish as you wish.