The warm spices in this cocktail are ideal for the cold winter months ahead.
- 1 1/2 oz 360 Vodka
- 1 muddled fig
- 3 muddled Fire Roasted Apples
- 2 Dash Apple Bitters
- 1 oz lime
- 1 1/2 “Seasonal Syrup” (see directions below)
- 5 mint leaves
- Apple Cider
Step 1 - For the Seasonal Syrup
- Combine equal parts brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla bean in hot water. Allow to thicken for 20 minutes.
- Muddle together the fig, apples and mint in a glass.
- Add ice, vodka and syrup. Shake. Strain over a glass of ice, then top off with cider, nutmeg and garnish with cinnamon stick.