These hearty cookies are full of lots of comforting cold-weather goodies including oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chips. Made with Truvia Brown Sugar Blend they have less sugar than a traditional monster cookie recipe. These flourless cookies can also be made with gluten-free ingredients if following a gluten-free diet.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup TRUVIA® Baking Blend
- 1/2 cup TRUVIA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup candy coated chocolate candies
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in microwave and add to large mixing bowl with the TRUVIA® Baking Blend and Brown Sugar Blend.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and egg. Mix for 2-3 minutes to start dissolving the TRUVIA® sweeteners.
- Add salt, baking soda and oatmeal to the liquid ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate candies and chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough cookie sheet and press to flatten. Bake for 7-8 minutes until the edges are lightly brown.
- Cool on pan for 1-2 minutes until cookies set, then transfer to cooling rack.