“I am a mom, so it’s great for me,” Lisa Leslie said of pairing the Boston Market's premade sides with homemade entrees. “I’ve always been a fan and lived near a Boston Market after I came back from playing [basketball] overseas.”
- 2 cups Boston Market® Creamed Spinach
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 8-inch prepared pie crust
- ½ cup fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place the creamed spinach in a mixing bowl. Whisk eggs and mix with creamed spinach.
- Fill pie crust with the spinach mixture, top with Gruyere cheese and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven. Top with fried onions and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.