Watermelon feta mint skewers are a crowd favorite and they’re one of the easiest appetizer recipes around. Salty feta compliments sweet watermelon for an appetizer that will please people of all ages.
- 4 ounce Feta cheese, in a block
- 1/4 Whole watermelon
- 12-14 Mint leaves
- Reduced balsamic for drizzling
- Cube the watermelon into bite sized pieces.
- Cube the block of feta.
- To assemble, stack the feta and watermelon with a mint leaf in between. Using a skewer or toothpick, skewer the stack.
- For added flavor, use a reduced balsamic vinegar drizzle. This is entirely optional but also entirely delicious so that’s your call. To make the drizzle, add ½ cup balsamic vinegar to a small saucepan and reduce for 3-5 minutes until thickened. Drizzle over the skewers.