Cooking Channel's Alie Ward and Georgia Hardstark know a thing or two about great cocktails. They say: The reposado tequila gives this cocktail some oaky depth, but the orange liqueur lends brightness and sweetness. The espresso has a smoky complexity and when stirred over ice and garnished with an orange peel, you have a rich and sophisticated sipper.
- 1-1/2 oz. Reposado tequila
- 3/4 oz. Orange liqueur
- 3/4 oz. Espresso, chilled (we used NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto)
- Add all the ingredients to a tall glass or a cocktail shaker. Add ice.
- Stir with a long spoon (don't shake) for 30 seconds to a minute, and strain into an up glass.
- Garnish with a strip of orange peel, spiraled inside the glass.