This colorful and nutricious summer-themed hot dog from Sommer Collier at A Spicy Perspective might be the freshest taste this season. Smeared with cream cheese and topped with crisp garden veggies and herbs, this pretty dog will definitely be the talk of your next garden party.
- 8 hot dogs or polish sausages
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Tb. fresh chopped dill
- 1 Tb. Musselman's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tb. olive oil
- 1 Tb. honey
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the Musselman's Apple Cider Vinegar, olive oil and honey in a medium bowl. Whisk well.
- Thinly slice the radishes, cucumbers, and onion and place them in the bowl.
- Top with fresh dill and toss to coat. Salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Spread one ounce of cream cheese on each hot dog bun.
- Place the hot dogs in the buns and set them on a baking sheet.
- Bake the hot dogs for 5-8 minutes until the hot dog in warmed through and the cream cheese in melted.
- Top each hot dog with the veggie salad and serve warm.