These adorable personalized cheesecake jars are the perfect way to end the night. Top with fresh blueberries, rasperries and strawberries for unique patriotic treat that's almost too pretty to eat.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Espresso capsule, brewed according to package directions (2 fl. oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- Fresh berries for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and butter. Divide crumb mixture among five 6-ounce mason jars (about 2 tablespoons per jar).
- Beat cream cheese and remaining ¼ cup sugar in large mixer bowl on high speed, scraping down side of bowl as needed, for about 3 minutes or until completely smooth and fluffy. Add coffee and vanilla extract; beat on low until incorporated. Beat in egg.
- Divide batter among jars, filling each about 1/2 full. Transfer jars to a deep baking pan; add enough piping hot water to pan to reach halfway up the sides of the jars.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are puffed but center still jiggles (it will continue to bake and set as it cools). Cool to room temperature on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with a variety of red berries and blueberries.Top with whipped cream if desired.