A perfect breakfast dish for a Mother's Day brunch from Il Mulino in New York City.
- 3 extra-large eggs, beaten (no more than 10 times)
- 1 shot mineral water
- 3 oz. fresh mozzarella, chopped
- 2 oz. sliced prosciutto
- 2 oz. boiled potato, sliced thin
- 1 oz. grated parmigiano cheese
- White pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place olive oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs, mineral water, white pepper, mozzarella, prosciutto, potatoes and parmigiano.
- Add ingredients to the hot skillet and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 10 minutes (a knife inserted should come out clean) and serve hot.