Hecho en Dumbo in New York City presents this crowd-pleasing, party recipe that's a little different than your typical Mexican entertaining options. Use the freshest tuna you can find for these delicious savory bites.
- 2lbs Nice raw tuna, bought at any decent supermarket
- 3 tbsp of Mayonaise
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Hot Sauce of choice (Valentina/Cholula/Tapatio etc)
- 2 Avocado
- Chop up the tuna into small dice, mix with mayonaise, lime juice, soy sauce and hot sauce. Add salt to flavor.
- On crisp corn tostadas (either store bought or home made) top with 1 spoonful of tuna mixture.
- Top each tostada with a slice of ripe avocado and serve!