This tuna melt is super quick and easy to make! Normal tuna sandwiches are delicious, but adding that layer of melted cheese really does wonders. For more recipes like this, visit TheKitchenPaper.com.
- 1 (6) Ounce can of tuna
- 2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 splash of hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoon minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Slice of bread
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1 Slice of cheddar cheese
- Press the liquid from the tuna, and combine the tuna with mayonnaise, mustard, relish, lemon juice, hot sauce, and minced onion.
- Stir until fully combined and smooth (add more mayonnaise if necessary), season with salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread, then spread a thin layer of avocado onto the bread.
- Pile the tuna mixture on top of the avocado. Top the tuna with the slice of cheese and broil for 3-5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.