Executive Chef Roger Waysok invented a hybrid PB&J Grilled Cheese for Chicago's South Water Kitchen’s menu. The sandwich is made up of Pear, Brie & blueberry Jam. Delicious!
- 4 Slices brie cheese
- 1/2 Pear sliced
- 2 Tablespoon blueberry jam
- 2 Slices whole wheat bread
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- Spread jam evenly over one side of each piece of bread.
- Put the cheese on top of the jam, then place pear on cheese.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a skillet or grill on medium to low heat. Once melted, add two pieces of bread from the sandwich. Cover pan to allow cheese to melt.
- When cheese is melted and the bread is nice golden brown, flip one side on top of the other and remove from pan.