Cake mix cookies made with peanut butter cups and raspberry chocolate bar for a fun take on peanut butter and jelly. For more recipes like this, visit InsideBruCrewLife.com.
- 1 white cake mix
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Cup chopped Reeses peanut butter cups (9 snack size)
- 1/2 Cup chopped dark chocolate raspberry Ghirardelli squares (6 squares)
- Preheat oven to 350*. Mix cake mix, butter, eggs, and vanilla in a mixing bowl for about 2 minutes. Gently stir in the chopped candy pieces. Chill the dough for 20 minutes in the refrigerator before baking.
- Form into 1 to 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a non stick baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to your wax paper lined counter to cool completely. Makes about 30 cookies. Store in a sealed container on the counter.