Powerhouse actress Dame Judi Dench can grip an audience whether she’s portraying M in recent James Bond flicks or a mother who gave her child up for adoption, only to find him years later in Philomena. Town Stove and Spirits aptly believed that England’s unofficially official national spirit would make an excellent base for this nod to the multi-talented Dench.
- 2 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce rosemary-infused simple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 Dashes lavender bitters
- Pour the gin, rosemary simple syrup, and lime into an ice-filled shaker.
- Shake and strain into a martini or coupe glass.
- Add in the bitters and serve.