This creamy Nutella cheesecake pie topped with chocolate cookies is sure to have you smiling in no time at all. For more recipes like this, visit Insidebrucrewlife.com.
- 1 Refrigerated pie crust
- 1 (8 Ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 2 1/2 Cup Cool Whip, divided
- 12-15 Chocolate cream filled cookies, chopped
- Bake the pie crust in a 10 inch pie plate according to the package directions. Let cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add the milk and sour cream and beat again. Remove 2 cups of batter and set aside. Beat in the Nutella and 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Spoon into the bottom of the cooled pie crust.
- Fold the 2 cups of Cool Whip into the reserved batter. Spoon gently onto the Nutella batter in the pie crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or over night. Before serving, cover the top of the pie with the cookie crumbles.