Sometimes you just need a grilled peanut butter, banana and nutella sandwich. Don’t you think? For more recipes like this, visit OhSweetBasil.com.
- 2 Slices good quality bread
- Smooth, creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 Banana
- Unsalted butter, softened
- Heat a skillet to medium heat.
- Spread one side of the bread with peanut butter, and the other with Nutella. add slices of banana and close the sandwich.
- Butter one side of the bread and place on the heated skillet. spread a layer of butter on the other side while the sandwich is cooking.
- Cook until lightly golden and flip to the other side. cook again until golden and remove from heat.
- Let cool for a moment so as to not burn your mouth, and then enjoy!