Crescent rolls filled with Nutella and a cheesecake filling...you know you want this for breakfast. For more recipes like this, visit Insidebrucrewlife.com.
- 2 (8 Ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 Ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup Nutella
- 1/4 Cup white chips, melted
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and egg until creamy. Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Press two triangles together to form a rectangle.
- Spoon a large tablespoon of Nutella down the right side of the center. Repeat with a large tablespoon of cheesecake filling down the left side of the center.
- Fold the edges of the rolls over the filling. Press the seams together at the middle and the end. Flip the roll over so that the seam is underneath. Gently twist the roll. Press together any seams that come undone. Bake at 375* for 10-11 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with melted white chips. Let set. Refrigerate leftovers.