Sweet, savoury, acidic, this Strawberry, Balsamic, Basil & Brie Grilled Cheese has got it all! For more recipes like this, visit BSinthekitchen.com.
- 2 Slices of french bread
- 2 Teaspoon reduced balsamic vinegar
- 1 Large strawberry
- 2-3 Basil leaves (chopped)
- 4-5 Slices of brie cheese
- Dash of salt
- Get a pan on medium heat. Butter outside of each slice of bread. Spread a teaspoon of reduced balsamic vinegar on each slice of bread. (If you only have regular balsamic, google “how to reduce balsamic vinegar”.)
- Place basil and a couple slices of brie on the bottom slice. Place sliced strawberries with a dash of salt on top of the brie.
- Add more brie on top of strawberries. Place top slice of bread. Fry until golden brown on each side.