I present the Doritos encrusted Loaded Nacho “Game Day” Grilled Cheese! It’s a wild one so get ready! For more recipes like this, visit BSinthekitchen.com.
- 2 Slices french bread
- 1 Tablespoon sour cream
- 2 Tablespoon salsa
- Tex Mex cheese
- 2-3 Tablespoon cooked ground beef
- 1/8 Teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 Green onion stalk (chopped)
- 4-5 Cilantro leaves
- 1 Slice of tomato (diced)
- 1/4 Avocado (diced)
- 1-2 Black olives (chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon black beans
- 1-2 Slices jalapeno pepper (chopped)
- 1-2 Handful nacho flavoured Doritos (crumbled)
- 1 Egg (scrambled)
- If you don’t have any ground beef, cook that to your liking first (I just used salt, pepper and garlic).
- Now let’s start the sandwich! Crush all the doritos and spread them on a plate, dip one side of each slice in the egg and then into the doritos. Once you have done this begin assembling the sandwich with sour cream on one slice, and salsa on the other.
- Next place a layer of cheese on the bottom slice, then stack on the rest of ingredients and finish with another layer of cheese and your top slice!
- In a pan on medium heat, add some butter, once that has melted, place your sandwich in, cooking each side until browned and the cheese is melting. You may want to cover your pan with a lid while it’s cooking to help the cheese melt, since there is so much stuff in the sandwich!
- Once everything is ooey gooey, slice it in half and enjoy all your favorite nacho toppings in one glorious sandwich! If you’re feeling ambitious, you can even make your own salsa and guacamole for dipping!