Cheese on the bottom, cheese in the middle and cheese on top! Gluing all those wonderful ingredients together into a beautiful, beeautiful sandwich! Praise Cuba! For more recipes like this, visit BSinthekitchen.com.
- 2 Slices cuban, french, or italian bread
- 2/3 Cup (packed) grated swiss cheese
- Yellow mustard
- Roasted pork
- Olive oil
- Get a pan on medium heat.
- Slice your bread. Spread a generous amount of mustard on each slice, along with some mayo on the bottom slice.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese. Place a layer of ham. Sprinkle some more cheese.
- Place a layer of roast pork. Place sliced pickles. Sprinkle the rest of your cheese. Place top slice.
- Spread olive oil either in your pan, or brush it on the outside of the sandwich. Grill sandwich until golden brown and cheese is melted (cover pan with lid to help cheese melt). Devour!