Making this drink requires a little bit of artistry but the final result is worth the flair. Try using Strawberry syrup for a festive pop of color and a touch of berry sweetness.
- 1 oz Frangelico
- 1 ½ oz White Chocolate Godiva Liqueur
- ½ oz Heavy Cream
- Syrup Lined Martini Glass
- Chill the martini glass in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove the glass from the freezer and hold it at a slight angle by its stem.
- Hold a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup about 4 inches above the top of the martini glass. Gently squeeze the bottle and move it in circles over the martini glass for about five seconds. The circling motion will make the chocolate coat all the sides of the glass instead of settling to the bottom.
- Place the martini glasses back in the freezer while you build your cocktail.
- In a cheater tin, add Frangelico, White Chocolate Godiva Liqueur and Heavy Cream. Fill the cheater tin halfway with ice and shake for about 8 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into the already garnished martini glass, and serve.