This dip, a take on a classic spinach artichoke dip, can be served hot or cold, making it a winner at any time of the year. What really makes it unique, though, is the use of quinoa and kale. The citrus zest lightens this often heavy combo of spinach and artichoke. To top it all, is the fact that it’s vegan. Sneak it into a football party and guests will be none the wiser.
- 8 oz artichokes roasted
- 1 jalapeño, fire roasted, seeds removed
- 2 lemons; zest from 2 and juice from 1
- 4 oz quinoa cooked
- 3 oz celery, small dice
- 4 oz braised kale
- 4 oz veganaise
- 4 oz hummus
- Mince artichokes and jalapeños.
- Add all ingredients together, mix well
- Serve in a large bowl. Heat if desired.
Jeremy Leech, Executive Chef, fresh
As executive chef of fresh&co, Jeremy Leech highlights local and seasonal ingredients in chef-designed dishes that offer the maximum flavor profile for breakfast, lunch and dinner.