These tiny chocolate footballs from Bakerella will definitely be a touchdown with the entire party crowd. Whether your team wins or loses, you're in for a sweet night.
- 1 package oreo cookies (divided, use cookie including the cream center)
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- Chocolate bark/melting chocolate
- White chocolate for laces/strings
- Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency. Reserve for later.
- Crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
- Roll the mixture into 1″ across football shapes and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt dark chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry. (I usually eat mine before they make it to this stage.)
- Pipe the white chocolate rings on each end and the laces on the top. The rings won’t go all the way around.
- Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!