These elegant truffles are surprisingly easily to make.
- Your favorite fudge brownie mix (and required ingredients based on that recipe)
- Crushed Original Brownie Brittle & Gold Sprinkles or edible Gold Leaf paint
- Make your favorite fudge brownie recipe according to the directions, but cut back on the cooking time by 5 minutes to keep the brownies gooey, but still cooked.
- Once cooled, place in the refrigerator and chill for 20 to 30-minutes.
- Remove brownies from pan and place in food processor for 3 minutes or until working dough is soft and pliable.
- Scoop single servings using a medium sized ice cream scoop and roll into a ball form by hand.
- Your brownie truffle is now ready to decorate by rolling in the crushed Brownie Brittle & gold sprinkles.
- For additional variety, add your favorite liqueur or champagne to the dough when mixing. These also make great gifts, so place finished brownie truffles in a small decorative gift tin for sharing. Keep refrigerated until serving. Cool – then sprinkle nutmeg on top.