If you’re struggling to get in the Christmas spirit, enjoy a traditional holiday drink in a creamy ice cream. Along with making it seem more like Christmas, this ice cream is super easy to make. There are really only three steps. Mix the ingredients together, let your ice cream machine freeze it, eat it. I think everyone can handle the last step! For more recipes like this, visit A Kitchen Addiction.
- 2 Cup lite eggnog
- 7 Ounce fat-free sweetened condensed milk (or approximately half of a 14 oz can), chilled
- 1 Cup fat-free half & half
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon cloves
- Whisk together all ingredients. Pour mixture into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Enjoy immediately!