"This corn soufflé is so simple to make and will get you an unbelievable amount of compliments from your family and friends. The cheese topping is to die for! "
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 1 Large side container Boston Market Sweet Corn
- 1 Package (8.5 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Stir the melted butter and cream cheese in large bowl until blended. Add Sweet Corn, corn muffin mix, eggs, milk and onions; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. casserole dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with the cheddar cheese. Return to oven 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.