A one-dish wonder to satisfy any of your holiday food cravings.
- 2 cups sage and chestnut stuffing, or other leftover stuffing
- 2 cups leftover turkey (mixed white and dark meat), chopped
- 3 cups giblet gravy
- 1 cup green bean mushroom casserole
- 1 cup pea and carrot medley
- 3 cups whipped sweet potato or yams
- 3 cups mashed potato
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons sage, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons madras curry
- 3/4 cup Cranberry orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 300°F. As oven warms, distribute the stuffing evenly into the bottom on 6 cocotte or small baking dishes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped turkey, giblet gravy and green bean casserole (topping included). Stir to combine and distribute mixture evenly over the stuffing.
- Mix the pea and carrot medley with the chopped sage and distribute evenly over top of the turkey/gravy stew.
- Cover the stew with a thin layer of mashed potatoes and top with a thin layer of whipped sweet potatoes or yams.
- Dust each dish lightly with the madras curry.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until entire cocotte heats through.
- Once dishes are heated through, remove from the oven and distribute a single layer of marshmallows over the sweet potatoes, return to the oven on broil and cook until the marshmallows are golden and soft (approx. 3-5 minutes). Serve immediately.