Are you crazy for coconut? Check out this easy recipe for a truly nutty treat.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups salted butter
- 3 cups Zulka Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter on medium speed for 1 minute. Gradually beat in the Zulka Pure Cane Sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in almond extract, then gradually beat in the flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips, oats, coconut & walnuts and stir.
- Scoop 1 ½ inch balls and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on baking sheets for 2-3 minutes before serving