Mint chocolate lovers will flock to this simple, but delicious fondue.
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons crème de menthe or mint chocolate liqueur
- Combine the chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler set oversimmering water.
- Heat until the chocolate is melted, stirringconstantly; or combine the chocolate and cream in a microwave-safebowl and microwave until melted, stirring every 30 to 45 seconds.
- Pour into a warm fondue pot.
- Add the liqueur and stir gently to combine.
- Keep fondue warm over lowheat.