“This Red Velvet-inspired spiked shake was created as part of a crusade to ‘save the Twinkies’ in 2012,” says Josh Fossit, mixologist at GO Burger Bar & Grill in New York City and Los Angeles.
- 3 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 Twinkies
- 2 Bar spoonfuls cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 ounce Pinnacle or Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka
- Dash of red food-coloring
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Blend ingredients and top with whipped cream.
- That recipe also includes topping with half of a cupcake-flavored, magic-shell covered Twinkie.
About Josh Fossit
As mixologist for E2 Hospitality, which includes Go Burger Bar & Grill and BLT Steak, Fossit dreams up cocktails that pair perfectly with indulgent steaks and burgers alike.