This recipe from Buffalo’s Café in Atlanta brings together the classic flavors of Franks Red Hot Sauce, garlic and onions to craft one of America's favorite dishes, the spicy chicken wing.
For the sauce:
- 2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup parkay margarine
- 1 tablespoon Dry Parsley Flake
- 1 tablespoon Dried Minced Onions
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ground Sage
For the wings:
- 5 pound Chicken Wings
- Peanut Oil (as needed)
- Place all ingredients in small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Allow sauce to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside until ready for use.
- Place 5 lbs of chicken wings in 350 degree deep fat fryer and cook for 10 minutes (165 degree internal temp). Remove from oil and shake well.
- Place wings in mixing bowl and cover with sauce.
- Toss the wings until well coated. Serve with fresh cut carrots and celery along with your favorite Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing.