Fresh blueberries and strawberries, mixed with angle food cake and cream is turned into a beautiful, guiltless dessert that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 10 Ounce angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 Pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 Pint blueberries
For the cream filling:
- 6 Tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 Cup cold water
- 1 Package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 12 Ounce fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Whisk the condensed milk and water in a bowl. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping.
- Arrange half of the cake in the bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish. Sprinkle evenly with a layer of blueberries. Spread half of the cream mixture over the blueberries and gently spread (I piped it using a plastic bag and cut the corner off). Top with a layer of strawberries. Layer the remaining cake cubes on top of the strawberries, then add more blueberries and top with the remaining cream mixture. Finish with the remaining strawberries and blueberries, arranging them in a pretty pattern. Cover and refrigerate at least one 1 hour.