I love sesame noodles. I like the slight crunch of this healthy, low calorie dish made of sea vegetables. For a main dish, you can serve with Sesame Fish Sticks or Rosemary Lemon Chicken.
- 1 12-ounce package kelp noodles
- 1/4 cup roasted almond butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ume plum vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Soak the kelp noodles in a bowl of hot water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and rinse thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, sesame oil, vinegar, and honey.
- Add the noodles, toss to combine, and serve.
Elana Amsterdam is a gluten-free author and blogger. Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry offers nearly 100 recipes featuring lean proteins and simple vegetable dishes, plus classic desserts–all free from grain, gluten, and dairy, and made with natural sweeteners.