This cocktail is a cross between a sangria and a spiced wine. Sweet with a hint of spice.
- 3-4 Fresh figs, sliced (or 1 cup dried figs)
- 1-2 Fresh gala apples, sliced
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 2 Bottles VOGA Italia Merlot
- 3 cup Sparkling apple cider
- 1 cup Orange juice
- 1/2 cup Brandy
- 1/2 cup Dark spiced rum
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 5 Whole cloves
- Slice apples and insert whole cloves directly into the fruit.
- Combine all fruit slices in a glass pitcher and slowly pour in brandy and wine. Cover and chill from 2-24 hours (the longer, the better!).
- Before serving, add sparkling cider and orange juice. Stir gently and serve over ice.