This cocktail is perfect for any outdoor event during the warmer months. Mint tea mixed with sweet raspberry is simply refreshing.
- Bottle of Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE
- 4 Mint tea bags
- 5-6 limes
- Mint sprigs
- Honey or agave nectar (optional)
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add 4 bags of mint tea. Steep for 10 minutes.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
- Approximately 8 teaspoons of lime juice, also chilled.
- Mix 1 cup of the chilled mint tea with 1 to 2 teaspoons of the lime juice in a chilled glass. If you would like your tea extra sweet add in some honey, agava nectar, otherwise skip to the next step.
- Add ¼ cup of chilled Black Raspberry Sparkling ICE to fill the glass.
- Add crushed ice and stir. Add a lime wedge and mint sprig for garnish.