A friend taught me how to make this simple yet elegant baked salmon. Because it takes very little time to prepare and always impresses, it’s a go-to dish for guests.
- 1 1/2 pound wild salmon filet
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse the salmon and pat dry.
- Place the salmon skin side down in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread the mustard over the salmon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through, then serve.
Elana Amsterdam is a gluten-free author and blogger. Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry offers nearly 100 recipes featuring lean proteins and simple vegetable dishes, plus classic desserts–all free from grain, gluten, and dairy, and made with natural sweeteners.