This classic recipe is great for a party or anytime snack. For a tasty variation, add two 10-ounce packages of frozen chopped spinach. Recipe yields 7-8 cups.
- 2 14-oz. Cans water-packed artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped (drain one can; stir juice from other can into dip)
- 2 cup shredded, part-skim mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped, seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dippers: tortilla chips
- In slow cooker, combine artichoke hearts, cheeses, mayonnaise, lemon juice, yogurt, salt, jalapeño pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cover. Cook on Low 1 hour, or until cheeses are melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.
Photo Credit: Open Road Media