How can you resist cheesecake, especially one that looks this delicious?
- 1 1/2 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 Packages (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cranberries (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 to 1 hour 5 min. or until center is almost set. Cool on rack 15 min. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, bring cranberries, water and remaining sugar and cinnamon to boil in saucepan on medium-high heat; simmer on low heat 8 to 10 min. or until sauce is slightly thickened and berries have softened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spread cranberry sauce over cheesecake just before serving. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.