This cream cheese dip is perfect for football season and is so simple to make. The sweet cream cheese dip is full of white chocolate chips and Oreo chunks, then rolled in crushed Oreos. It's easy-peasy to shape in plastic wrap. Use fruit dippers for a perfect, crowd pleasing dessert the next time you have friends over for the big game.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, cold
- 4 tablespoon butter, softened (but not room temp) or margarine (cold)
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 15 Oreos, crushed
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- white chocolate melting discs, melted for piping
- fruit, nilla wafers, graham, etc. for serving
- Whisk the cream cheese and the butter on high in a stand mixer until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, whisking in between additions.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and 3-4 tbsp. of crushed Oreos.
- Place remaining Oreo crumbs in a large bowl.
- Scrape the cream cheese mixture into the bowl– do not mix.
- Use a rubber spatula to “build up” the Oreo crumbs around the cream cheese mixture as high as you can. Gently press the crumbs into the cream cheese.
- Use your hands to gently flip the cream cheese ball over, so the uncovered side of the ball is in the Oreo crumbs. Continue to use the spatula to press crumbs into the cheese.
- Using your hands, gently pick up the cheese ball and lay it on a large strip of plastic wrap. Pour the rest of the crumbs over top of the ball.
- Wrap tightly in the wrap and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and form into a football shape with hands (on your serving platter).
- Use melted white chocolate to pipe on seams.