These chocolate covered almonds sweetly decorated to look like little footballs are simple to make and will be a winner with your guests.
- Tuxedos Milk Chocolate Covered Almonds
- White Decorating Gel
- Latex gloves for handling the almonds
- Wear latex gloves for the handling of the chocolate covered almonds.
- Use the white decorating gel to create “laces” on the chocolate covered almonds: Put one line of gel laterally across the almond; then, place four vertical lines across the lateral line.
- Once finished, allow the decorating gel enough time to dry (6 – 12 hours) before using for decoration or putting in a bowl.