This versatile dip can also be used to top vegetables for a unique and tasty side dish.
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 3/4 cup salad dressing, or mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounce sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 2 Ripe, plum tomatoes, chopped
- 10 Large, black olives, chopped
- 4 Crusty Italian rolls, toasted if you wish, and then cut into 1/2 inch cubes and/or crackers
- Mix all ingredients, except rolls and crackers for dipping, in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high 2-4 hours, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Turn on low to keep warm while serving. Remove cover. Allow to cool slightly before serving with rolls and/or crackers for dipping.
About Phyllis Pellman Good
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.