We’ve put a twist on the classic spinach dip. Also try substituting half a package of fresh spinach to give it a fresh flavor.
- 10 ounce package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 pound Velveeta, or your choice of soft cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 14 1/2 ounce can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 8 Slices of Bacon, cooked crisped and crumbled
- Crackers and/or chips
- Combine all ingredients except bacon, crackers and chips in slow cooker.
- Cover. Heat on low 1 hour, or until cheeses have melted and dip is heated through. Stir occasionally if you’re around to do so.
- Just before serving, stir in crumbled bacon.
- Serve warm with crackers and/or chips.
About Phyllis Pellman Good
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.