This dish is great as a main course to any Superbowl party. Instead of focusing on the cooking, you can concentrate on the game.
- 4 pound pork ribs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 12 ounce jar of chili sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Place ribs in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a good-sized bowl.
- Pour half of sauce over ribs.
- Cover. Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
About Phyllis Pellman Good
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 10 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list.