In this dish, it is important to strike a balance with the acid via the lemon and a good amount of pepper to bring out the strawberries and salmon. The inclusion of cauliflower adds an earthy flavor.
- 4 ounce Smoked Ōra King Salmon, diced
- 3 Strawberries, diced
- 1 Shallot, diced
- 2 Large cauliflower florets, shredded
- 3 Sorrel leaves, finely shredded
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 3/4 cup sour cream to serve
- Basil leaves to serve
- Mix the smoked salmon, strawberries, shallot & cauliflower gently.
- Add the sorrel, salt & pepper to taste, and then just before serving the lemon juice.
- Place onto spoons; add a 1/4 teaspoon of sour cream then the basil shoots or a cut of the leaf.
- Serves 10 with two spoons each