Try this fun and hassle-free way to eat pulled pork, which was the result of a collaboration between Oscar Mayer and The Shed's Brad Orrison. Make sure you follow the directions on the package when using the Oscar Mayer Carving Board pulled pork. And check out our slideshow for other Pork by Fork ideas and recipes.
- 1 Snack-sized package of potato chips (approximately 1 oz. or 1 cup of chips)
- 1/2 cup Oscar Mayer Carving Board Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork (cooked)
- 2 tablespoon your choice of BBQ sauce
- Hot Sauce
- Anything else that sounds good to you
- Gently crush chips in bag. Add warmed pork to chip bag (warm up per package instructions). Top with barbeque sauce. Add your favorite condiments and toppings. Mix with fork.