Whether you're searching for a satisfying snack or a fuss-free dinner party appetizer, deviled eggs are a great go-to recipe to have under your belt. The trickiest part about making deviled eggs is the hard-boiling, because it takes some practice to figure out how to make sure the eggs don't get under or overcooked.
- 12 Hard-boiled eggs, preferably organic or heirloom
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks with a spoon, adding them to a small mixing bowl. Set aside the egg whites.
- Add the sour cream, yogurt, Sriracha, salt, mustard, and half the cilantro to the bowl and whisk together until smooth.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture and garnish with the remaining cilantro. Serve immediately.