Crunchy and slightly bitter, this easy salad is a healthy and tasty dish to make for dinner or the night before for lunch the next day. In fact, as the acid in the dressing softens the radicchio, the flavors meld together overnight and make the salad even better than it was the before. Plus, you don't have to worry about how to dress the salad because the work has already been done!
- 2 Chicken cutlets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 Radicchio, cut into thin strips
- 5 Grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 5 Stalks of asparagus, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Coat the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil to a hot cast-iron or heavy-duty pan over high heat.
- When the oil is shimmering, lower the heat to medium high, add the chicken, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips, then add to the bowl. Transfer to a tupperware or serve as is.