What’s great about this fudge is that you can whip it up before dinner and by the time you’ve cleared the plates, it will be ready. What’s also great is that you can experiment with as many combinations of ingredients and flavors as you like.
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounce peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce chocolate chips (optional)
- In a pot, combine the condensed milk, chips, and vanilla extract and cook over low heat.
- Continuously stir until all of the elements melt together, about 4 minutes.
- If desired, pour in the chocolate chips just after removing from heat.
- Pour the mixture into a pan and let cool for 1-2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.