You can really do many different variations with this recipe. Don’t have dried cranberries? How about raisins? I liked the addition of the granola which was mostly almonds, but I think pecans would also be a great choice!
- 4 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon honey (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup nutty granola
- Wash and dry broccoli florets and place in a large bowl
- Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl, pour over broccoli and stir to mix.
- Add dried cranberries and granola and stir to combine.
- Measurements are approximate due to my habit of grabbing a “handful of this” and a “handful of that.” Feel free to add more or less to suit your tastes. Yield 8-10 servings.
About Heather Powers
Heather Powers from Clarksville, Tenn. runs Kiss My Broccoli, a site dedicated to healthy and delicious meals